Do you want to turn your concern into action and help people in need by becoming a Friend of the SVP?
Becoming our Friend is easy, and your support makes an enormous difference to our work. The number of people experiencing poverty and hardship is growing every year, so donating on a regular basis enables the SVP to make a difference to the lives of people in real need. From just £10 a month, you can help us to build a better future for people who are often ignored and forgotten. By becoming our Friend, not only will you have access to a range of benefits, you will also know that you are helping to support thousands of people in need.
Benefits of becoming a Friend:
- A welcome pack which includes a welcome letter from the National President, a prayer book, and a copy of the latest issue of the inspirational Vincentian Concern magazine
- Three copies of Vincentian Concern per calendar year
- Three e-newsletters per calendar year
- Exclusive discount for the SVP online Christmas shop
- Invitations to SVP events
- Access to the free will writing service